Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Monday, July 07, 2014

No Warm Up Ride Today

We had some errands to run in the morning (being the first "work day" of our trip) and when we convened at noon it really looked like rain was coming. All the websites said rain in the afternoon and evening. Not wanting to be out in the countryside in a downpour, we decided to stay in town.

Added into the mix, my smartphone suffer a fatality so a bunch of pictures were lost. And the rain this morning is interfering with my internet connection so no pictures for now. Just go to www.HaveBeerWillTravel.com and pick a random day in Bamberg -- that pretty much is what we did.

Our original plan was to ride this morning to Lichtenfels and then catch a train to Jena. But there looks to be heavy rain and thunderstorms all day in the Bamberg area so we may just take the train from Bamberg all the way to Jena.

No comments: