Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Arrived in Bamberg

After a long hard flight and and hard train ride (it is the end of school plus a long weekend so the trains were absolutely packed) I arrived in Bamberg.

I was so tired after dinner (a Bamberger Zwiebel -- an onion stuffed with meatloaf) and three glasses of Schlenkerla, I was ready to call it a night. Didn't even have the energy to unpack the bike.

Saturday looks to be a great day, weather wise -- maybe the best day of the whole week, so I'll be sure to ride somewhere.

I'll leave you with a picture of my first beer...


First beer in Bamberg

No comments: