Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Friday goes International -- At LAX

The suitcase with bike came in at 49 pounds, but I think the scales at LAX Terminal 2 (Northwest) are a little heavy. But I'm not complaining. The other good thing (for now) about T2 is the baggage scanners are out front so you can watch your bag go thru (and help put the bike back in the suitcase, if needed :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fred, pay a few bucks for a Skycap if you think the bags will tip the scale (They will ignore that little detail). Of course, you will have to find someone to do the same on the return trip!