Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Bamberg, The Final Days

Not really anything to report. Sunday was off and on very rainy. I didn't ride any farther than Brauerei Spezial. Had an Ottobier (Otto Hübner Bräu, Steinfeld) and a pizza at Stihlbruch, as is my Sunday custom.

Monday was running errands and actually doing some work. No new beers, but a nice dinner with Bamberg friends at Spezial.

The bike is all packed, I am packed and just waiting to call a taxi to take me to the train station. I'll spend the night in Frankfurt, then fly home early in the morning.

It was been a great trip. The rain and some mechanical problems kept me from some of my riding goals but there will be other times. Had a bunch of new beers, mostly good. Very many beers I've had before, mostly still good, some disappointedly worse or even bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy your posts. I love Bamberg as well. I look forward to more trip reviews from you. Cheers!