Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Status Report -- 200 miles

Sorry for the pause in posting (not that anybody is reading this :) ) . I recently passed the 200 mile mark on the new bike. And I still love it. It is by far the best bike I've every owned. I did take it in to my local bike shop (LBS in internet-speak ) to get the cables adjusted and shift in much smoother now. In keeping with the tradition, I leave you with a picture of Friday on the Manhattan Beach Pier

Friday at Manhattan Beach Pier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot...which rack is that? Just posted a pic of my new NWT on bikeforums.net. Call me for a ride when you come to Atlanta again!