Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Farmer's Market Run

Rode over to our nearby farmer's market (Mar Vista Farmers Market). It's about 4.5 miles round trip.

Didn't get a huge amount of veggies but more than I would have on my NWT (with the 5 lbs or oranges).

The ride yesterday was about 5 miles (we call it the "Five Mile Loop"). I haven't been riding recently and so am out of shape. Normally these I wouldn't feel these rides but the 35+ lbs of Haul-A-Day does make a difference. I'm not complaining -- that is more exercise for me -- but I won't be doing any 25+ miles rides on it any time soon.






No comments: