Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Google Earth Videos of our Planned Route


Using Google Earth and QuickTime Player I was able to make "flyover" videos of our planned route. I think this is way cool. I'm keeping (higher rez) version on my laptop to watch each day before we ride...

Day 1 Bamberg to Lichtenfels



If you are wondering about Licthenfels to Jena -- that is courtesy of Deutsche Bahn.

Day 2 Jena to Naumburg



Day 3 Naumburg to Leipzig


Day 4 Leipzig to Bad Schmiedeberg


Day 5 Bad Schmiedeberg to Jüterbog


Day 6 Jüterbog to Berlin


This will be Sunday July 13. I am told there is a sporting event in Rio that people may be watching. We'll do a rest day there and play tourist.


Day 7 Berlin to Oranienburg


Day 8 Oranienburg to Fürstenberg


Day 9 Fürstenberg to Waren


Day 10 Waren to Krakow am See


Day 11 Krakow am See to Rostock


No comments: