Follow our tide in real tine...

Follow along on our rides

I use an app on my smartphone called LocaToWeb which uploads our actual GPS ride in real time. If you send me an email I can even add your t...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Rest of the Story...

OK, 9:45am and doorbell rings. Its a delivery! I expected the delivery person to have a box on a cart, but he was carrying in his hands as if it was nothing. According to the manifest it was 56 pounds! This actually is a little bit of a concern since the airlines all have 50lb limits for checked luggage. Included were some manuals, a handlebar bag and a trunk bag so I may have to do some creative packing to get the weight down :)


Inside the box was a Samsonite F'lite suitcase...



And inside that was my New World Tourist (some assembly required)


After about 45 minutes (I'm a software guy, I don't do hardware...) I had this beauty...


A quick ride around the block and nothing fell off, so it was time for a road test.

No comments: